Creative Resources Connections
The Financial Client lifts economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Providing single-load and reloadable products (general purpose, benefits, government disbursement, healthcare, incentive, payroll, remittance, teen/family and travel.)
What to Expect
On a daily basis Partners:
- Will receive inbound customer service/financial customer service calls.
- Process EBT prepaid cards, federal government stimulus checks and unemployment funds disbursements.
- Provide consistent, high quality professional interactions while meeting program quality guidelines.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress and the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Outstanding problem-solving skills - application of soft skills.
Hours Available: Monday - Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST
Pay: $11.00 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*