Creative Resources Connections
Work with a leading business-to-business provider of roadside assistance solutions, serving customers of client companies with everything from directions and fuel to towing and tire changes.
What to Expect
- Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
- Possible follow up calls to independent service providers for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
- Identify the customer’s location using Google Maps and other client tools
- Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
- Demonstrate a proven ability to deal with challenging customers and situations
- Provide proven problem-solving capabilities to deliver practical solutions
7 days a week/24 hour a day/365 day a year
8 shifts (4 hours) on Saturday and /or Sunday or a combination of both
Most Hours Available
8:00 am – 12 pm ET
4:00 pm – 8 pm ET
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*